Monday, June 6, 2011

6 Jun 2011

Hello,

Well we have had a good week. The highlight would be on saturday we had the baptism we were hoping for! Her name was P*atsy B*ragg. It was great. She is an older lady so it is harder for her to come to church, but she has an awesome testimony. She has a pretty cool story. She had a son who passed away in a bicycle accident but when he passed away he had been meeting with missionaries, and after he passed Patsy found alot fo the material that the missionaries had given her son and so she started reading it. And very soon after that the missionaries just happened to knock on Patsy's door. And Patsy let them in and Patsy knew that it was right and told us she knows that her son was pleased when she got baptized and said she knows he was at her baptism. It was pretty neat. I believe her.

So that was neat, and then yesterday some friends wanted to hang out with her and she told them no, and that sunday was her church day so she came and got confirmed. She is a very strong lady.

Well that is pretty much it. On Friday there was a zone meeting and I am in the same zone as Elder H*aley and Elder L*andry so it was sweet to see them again. The meeting was on obedience and unity. This Friday I have another District Meeting so I am thinking about what to do for that. I do like that poem I might share that.

I think it would be great to go and see grandma and grandpa. I dont know how I am going to feel when I get home but I would like to see them, so I think I will want to go. Well the days are dwindling down it is crazy. This past week I got my going home papers. I found out all about my flight and everything about gonig home... Maybe if you have some free time you could search for a company that ships bikes, or find out what the best way to do that is.

Thanks. Well I love you, I am doing great. I am emotionally confused cause of going home there are just alot of emotions fighting for attention lol. But thank you for the email and tell everyone at home I am excited to see them and I am doing well. The church is true. Have a good week.

Love

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment